LOWER DETECTION LIMITS THROUGH EFFICIENT CLEANING FOR TRACE METALS ANALYSIS
TRADITIONAL CLEANING APPROACH
1. Long cleaning time
2. High acid consumption
3. Occupies valuable space in the fume hood
4. High risk of exposure to acid fumes
5. Limit lab productivity
1. Improved Work Flow
- High productivity is ensured as the cleaning cycle takes about an hour.
- Hot nitric acid steam ensures superior cleaning efﬁciency.
3. Automated and Convinient
- Place the items to be cleaned and press “START”.
4. Wide Applicability
- Suitable for all digestion vessels, glassware and ICP accessories
- No operator exposure to acid fumes through a dedicated exhaust system