(Optimization, Standardization and Documentation of the Fixation Step)
Automatic tissue fixation system
Small enough to fit any grossing station or ventilated hood, the FixSTATION 1RH is a game changer in controlling the fixation process. Fixation of racks takes place in a close environment, outside the tissue processor, according to specific protocols with full documentation readily available.
- Suitable for all kinds of racks and fixation reagents
- Temperature range: up to 55 °C (131 °F)
- Time for pre-soaking: up to 99 hours 59 minutes
- Time for fixation: up to 99 hours 59 minutes
- Steel wire mesh filter of fixation solution for protection againts contaminants
- Automatic stirring of solution
- Stainless steel tank (AISI304) with 4.5L capacity
- Full reagent management
Why FixSTATION 1RH?
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY
The FixSTATION 1RH will accept Milestone racks from the PATHOS and LOGOS family as well as racks from the most common conventional tissue processor of other manufacturers.
- FULL DOCUMENTATION
Fixation protocols can be transferred to a USB stick and then printed for Q/A and compliance regulations.
- LIMITED FOOTPRINT
Small enough to fit any grossing station or ventilated hood. Dimensions shown are during operation of the unit.