Small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) pinhole camera system
Structural information for isotropically and anisotropically scattering particles
The S-MAX3000 pinhole SAXS camera design is available with a choice of conventional or high brilliance X-ray sources. A 3-meter, fully evacuated camera length provides both high intensity and high resolution. Coupled with a fully integrated 2-dimensional multi-wire proportional counter, the system is capable of making highly sensitive measurements from both isotropic and anisotropic materials. A wide range of sample stage attachments provide maximum flexibility in controlling environmental sample conditions during measurement.
A multi-purpose SAXS Instrument
The versatile S-MAX3000 system provides for data collection on both isotropic and anisotropic scattering samples. Moreover, an optional, second sample chamber and in-vacuo IP detector extends the measurable q-range as well as provide the option to optimize your SAXS experiment for a desired q-range. The system can also be configured for GI-SAXS measurements.
- Three pinhole collimation.
- Can be installed with your choice of X-ray source: Microfocus sealed tube, MicroMax-007 HF, FR-E+
- Multiple sample chambers for long and mid-range SAXS
- Automated sample changer
- Complete vacuum environment
- Sample temperature control available
- User-swappable pinholes and beamstop sets for increased flux at lower resolution
- Photodiode beamstop for intensity measurements and sample absorption correction
- Custom scripting language for automated data collection