35-ton (31.8 metric ton) hydraulic laboratory pellet press that accepts 13 mm, 31 mm, 35 mm, and 40 mm pellet die sets. Automatic and fully programmable, this Bench-Press® is designed for repetitive pressing of sample pellets for XRF, IR, and other analytical techniques. CE Approved.
Typical samples include: Cement, Rocks, Minerals, Soils, Ceramics, Pharmaceuticals
3636 X Press - 35 ton lab pellet press
35-ton (31.8 metric ton) hydraulic laboratory pellet press. It's automatic and fully programmable making it ideal for repetitive pressing of sample pellets for XRF and other analytical techniques.
- Automated, programmable laboratory Bench-Press®.
- Presses samples in minutes and accepts all standard die sets.
- Safety interlock and automatic pump shut-off safety valve ensure safe operation.
- Can be operated manually as a simple motorized press whose functions are under direct user control.
- Programmable LCD touch screen interface. Allows the user to enter final pressure desired, time to hold at the final pressure, and interval to return back to zero pressure.
115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
3.25 inch (8 cm) diameter
Adjustable 2.0 to 6.0 inches (5 to 15 cm)
20.0 in. (50.8 cm) high x 13.0 in. (33.0 cm) wide x 22.5 in. (57.2 cm) deep
145 lbs (66kg)
3.5 inches (9 cm)
10-35 tons ram pressure (9.1-31.8 metric tons or 20,000-70,000 lbs.)
1.0 inches (2.5 cm)