Innovative solution, entirely controlled by the powerful OXISoft™, able to provide high quality, added value information concerning oxidative stability in foods, oils and fats. The Oxitest Method is officialy recognized as International Standard Procedure AOCS Cd 12c-16
OXITEST is a multi-application accelerated oxidative stability testing device.
- Prediction of the oxidative stability during shelf-life studies
Tests the product at defined time intervals; builds an experimental curve
- Evaluation of the adequacy of storage conditions
- Evaluation of the best packaging solution
- Comparison of the oxidative stability of different formulas for food preparations
- Evaluation of the oxidative stability of vegetable oils of different botanical origin
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of antioxidants
- Information on product oxidation when the oxidation flex is not visible
Especially useful for products with a low fat content (4-5%)
Product oxidation can be achieved by combining the OXITEST with GC
- Oxidative stability test of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products
Simple & Safe Operation
- Intuitive OXISoft™ software – easy to learn and use
- Overpressure safety valve
- Alarms for damaged probe and out-of-range temperature
- Choice of language for the management software
- No sample preparation – works on the whole sample (fat included)
- Twin chambers for duplicate or parallel analysis
- Manage up to 4 OXITESTs with the same software
Versatile Data Handling
- Data recordable in a database
- Test comparison available with data overlays
- Data exporting via USB to pen drive or PC
- Output in .xls, .txt and .csv format to match reporting systems
- Indestructible titanium sample holders and chambers
- Hermetic, sealed closure of the chambers
Oxidative Stability Reactor - Reliable Results Directly on the Whole Sample
The OXITEST tests directly the whole sample, without the need of fat separation that can affect the reliability.
AOCS Official Method
The Oxitest Method is Officially recognized by AOCS, the American Oil Chemist’s Society and it is included in the 7th edition of the Official Methods and Recommended Practices of the AOCS.
The Oxitest method is identified as AOCS International Standard Procedure Cd 12c-16 for the determination of the oxidation stability of food oils and fat.
Oxidative Stability Reactor - Titanium Chambers
Two separate titanium chambers offers the possibility to run the same test in duplicate or different tests at the same time.
Titanium is ideal for this application, as it ensures a particularly high resistance and excellent chemical compatibility with any test condition, and it does not become oxidized.
Oxidative Stability Reactor - OXISoft™, Powerful and Intuitive
The new OXITEST edition is managed by an outstanding software, to satisfy the most demanding needs. The new OXISoft™ manages all the analysis steps and easily provide valuable information to enable scientists to perform:
► Repeatability test
► Freshness test
► Formulas comparison
► Packaging comparison
► IP during ageing
► Estimated shelf life
Up to 4 OXITEST can be managed by the same software, for maximum productivity.